It’s hashing time again!!!!
This Sunday’s trail will start at the Blueberry Patch Camping area parking lot on Picnic Area Rd up in the Hector National Forest.
Here is a link to a Google Map: http://tinyurl.com/ytybmh
GPS coordinates for you techno-geeks are: 42.48409 degrees North by 76.79715 West
1) Take Rt 79 West (towards Mecklenburgh and Watkins Glen)
2) Up on the hill after you go THOUGH Mecklenburgh, turn RIGHT onto Stage Rd.
3) Stage Rd dead-ends at Rt. 227 in Reynoldsville. Turn LEFT here.
4) At the bend in the road, turn RIGHT onto Potomac Rd.
5) Stay on Potomac until you come to Picnic Area Rd and then turn LEFT.
6) Parking area is on the LEFT at the top of the hill.
From Watkins Glen:
1) Take Rt 414 North out of Watkins Glen and head towards the wineries…don’t stop though. :o)
2) After passing Atwater Vineyards, but before Red Newt vineyards, turn RIGHT onto Hector Rd.
3) Hector Rd turns into Picnic Area Rd as you pass through the 4-corners in Logan
4) Keep going all the way up this road to the top and the parking area will be on your right.
Remember….we have a special reporter guest joining us for this hash…so attempt to be on your best behavior. Also…we may have some other visiting hashers which will be great!!!!
Finally…if you want to bring some food to share after circle…please do. I’ll be bringing a small gas grill and weenies.