Welcome to the Ithaca H3 weekend event for 2021.
Here are a few good things to know:
COVID: We all know the basic precautions to limit our exposure to COVID. No event can be 100% risk free; however, we don’t want to be a super spreader event. All in attendance will be fully vaccinated and will do their best to limit the risk of infection. Masks are greatly appreciated when indoors. Additionally, if you are under a government mandated quarantine, test positive, or are sick, do not attend!!
Dogs: We will allow well behaved dogs, but if your dog is an asshole (barkers, biters, poorly socialized with other dogs), then please leave them home.
Special Notes: No one under 21 allowed.
What to Bring: Mask, hand sanitizer, bug spray, sunscreen, camping gear, a good attitude, condoms, lube, duct tape, safety…. use your damn head and be prepared.
Where to Bring It: 4826 Knecht Rd, McGraw, NY
Friday, August 27
- 2:00 pm: camp opens, kegs are tapped, registration begins
- 5:00 pm: Grapes of Gash (wine and horse d’oovers for the sofistercated hasher); bring a bottle to share, and don’t forgot to come dressed in your best mask or RAVE attire.
- 7:00 pm: dinner
- 8:30 pm: Rave Train cabin crawl
- after: Friday Night Flash Fantasy, with DJ Red White & Blueballs
- midnight: UGH!
Saturday, August 28
- 8:00–10:00 am: breakfast begins
- 10:30 pm: chalk talk, followed by trail
- 1:00–3:00 pm: lunch begins (catered barbecue)
- 3:00 pm: circle
- 4:00 pm: beer mile and Rave-o-OH-lympixx
- 5:30 pm: beer yoga (bring your mat, if you want)
- 7:00 pm: dinner begins (sandwiches)
- after: Saturday Night Super Stars, with DJ Dead Moo5e
- midnight: UGH!
Sunday, August 29
- 8:00–10:00 am: leftovers are served
- 9:30 am: Packin’ It Up & Crawlin’ with DJ Embee & the NGBM Krewe
- 12:00 pm: dance off into the sunshine
As with all hash campout weekends, the three watchwords are SAFE • SANE • CONSENSUAL. We all come to enjoy a good time, to push ourselves and our boundaries.
CONSENT IS THE BEST! Make sure to get repeated enthusiastic consent, whether it’s giving a hug, a squeeze, a butt-chug, a tickle, or a ********* ** *** *************.
FUN-KILLING IS NEVER OKAY. Be aware, be good, be giving, and be game while you are safely, sanely, and consensually performing your ridiculousness—and help everyone have the best time we all want to have!
Unwanted touching, groping, kissing, ********, or anything where someone else cannot give INFORMED CONSENT is NOT TOLERATED and NOT ALLOWED.
HASH RANGERS is a group of Ithaca H3 volunteers who are here to help ensure everyone has fun together. If you or someone you know has a problem, whatever it may be, talk to someone. Find one of us.