Posted on February 5, 2019 by IH3
Leave a Comment
Polar Vortex got you down?
Is Valentine’s Day just another kick in the twat?
You don’t have to feel this way.
The Hash is there for you. Feel the warm, glowing embrace of Tastes Like 10th Grade and Gobble Gobble as we take you on a journey to celebrate YOU and encourage you to LOVE YOURSELF (multiple times a day, if necessary).
What to bring [PAY ATTENTION, HALF-MINDS] :
– Valid ID or you may be left out in the cold
– Your favorite example of how you take care of you
– $5 Hash cash
– Extra $$ just in case something catches your fancy (no purchase required)
– Hash Awards hidden in the back of your closet
What NOT to bring:
– Your dog, or you may be left out in the cold
– Your Mom, unless she’s cool
Sunday, February 10, 2019
702 Willow Ave
635 W State St.